The collaborative relationship we form with our clients is central to the way we work. We seek to establish a clear understanding of the ambitions and objectives of our clients and translate them into high quality, sustainable architectural solutions.
Over the years we have created a diverse body of work in both the public and commercial sector, the quality of which has been recognized by repeat client commissions and many architectural awards.
We offer a design excellence, a solid base of technical expertise and experience developed through our work with a wide range of clients.
We know from our years of experience that finding the right solutions through Architecture relies on asking the right questions. Dialogue is at the heart of what we do.
- Company awards
- Civic Trust Regional Award 2017—Fordbridge Community Primary School.
- Civic Trust Regional Award 2017—Coleshill Heath School, Solihull.
- Civic Trust Regional Award 2016—Pelsall Village Centre.
- Graphisoft ARCHICAD Sustainable Project of the Year 2016—(Runner-up) Fordbridge Community Primary School.
- Shropshire Building Excellence Awards 2013 Overall Winner 2013—Shrewsbury Sixth Form College.
- Shropshire Building Excellence Awards 2013 Best Educational Winner 201—Shrewsbury Sixth Form College.
- Civic Trust Regional Award 2013—Gwernevy House.
- Civic Trust Award 2012—Wem Town Hall.
- Civic Trust Award 2011—Cleobury Country Centre.
- Civic Trust Award 2009—Darlaston Sure Start, Walsall.
- Civic Trust Award 2009—St Judes‟ Primary School Wolverhampton.
- RIBA Award 2008—St Judes‟ Primary School Wolverhampton.
- SCALA Award –Civic Building of the Year 2009—St Judes‟ Primary School Wolverhampton.
- RICS Awards 2007 Winner in the Category of Sustainability—The Harris Centre Walford College, Shropshire.
- Show all 14 awards
1 Wilderhope House, Pountney Gardens
SY3 7LG Shrewsbury